- Home ›
- New Bikes ›
- Compare Bikes ›
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 vs Bajaj Avenger 220 Street
Avenger cruise 220 vs avenger 220 street.
- Add Bike to Compare Hide Common Features
Avenger Cruise 220
Avenger 220 Street
Avenger cruise 220 vs avenger 220 street key highlights, performance, electricals, pros and cons.
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
- Gets a comfortable riding position; Engine and gearbox feel smooth; Colour schemes and chrome styling are visually appealing; Very fuel efficient motor
- The brakes could have been better; Not-so-great at corners; Big turning radius
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
Watch Videos of Avenger Cruise 220 and Avenger 220 Street
Avenger Cruise 220 and Avenger 220 Street Competitors
News Updates on Avenger Cruise 220 and Avenger 220 Street
Recently Asked User Questions
- Cruise 220 is best for city & Long Driving. I'm using this bike for the past one year. Its comfort is awesome. Its a better option for daily use & Long Drives. For the past one year I have traveled 6 long drives. Comfort and suspension is excellent.
- Both cruise 220 and street are having same heart ,that is 220cc engine but 220 cruise is looking more classic with its lots of chrome inserts and additionally a wind shield but you should wait till 2019 for new govt. Norms for ABS mandatory for theses bike because I am riding 220 cruise and I am little disappointed with its braking . So as per me u should wait till 2019 for ABS version of avenger range.
- If you're looking out for the 220cc engine, then its up to you w.r.t the looks. If you're more of that street rider, then look for the Street. Its got the handle bars designed for the streets. Cruise is got more of that highway riding posture. Its more comfortable on the highways and if you're from a place where you got good roads, less traffic, then go for the Avenger Cruise 220.
- There’s no difference in terms of performance and fuel efficiency if you compare Street 180 and Cruise 220. Both bike fuel efficiency of 40 at the cost of performance.Major difference in Cruise 220 and Street 180 is in their looks. Street, having flat handlebar, has better handling experience in city traffic. On the other hand, Cruise gives better ‘cruiser like’ feel.
- Sir mileage is better in 180 street because it have a less cc engine then cruise. Cruise have around 30-35 mileage.Looks make you royal in cruise and make you sporty tourer in street avenger.Performance wise avenger cruise is winner.Comfort wise no doubt blindly avenger cruise is best
- On looks and comfort, 220 cruise is anyday a hands-on winner for me. On mileage, 180 cruise is reportedly better, naturally because of a lighter, newer fuel efficient engine.
- I am an owner of avenger cruise 220 too and I also had some experience with RE. To be frank comparing avenger and RE doesn't make any sense. People with very little to absolutely no knowledge say that you should have bought RE. Don't listen to them, but think and be clear what really you want… Let me break down some points for you1. RE are OLD SCHOOL thumper. Since in every machine the product of SPEED and TORQUE remains constant. RE have a Huge amount of torque and thus they are not fast even with 350cc. On the other hand Avenger have same pulser 220 engine and yes they calibrated that to some extent to produce a decent amount of torque for avenger.We all know RE are slow. They have huge torque and that's why it feels more powerful but that's not true.. You know while riding on road some times people start racing just to show…. whatever… Well I had several these experiences when a RE rider tried to overtake me..lol.. And each n everytime, all I have to do is pull the throttle down just a lil and boom….. They NEVER had been able to overtake me…avenger may not be as fast as a pulser or Duke or any other sports bike but don't forget it's Soul is from one of the fastest bike in India(pulser 220)…its soul is sports and body a cruiser…so it's a quiet an interesting bike.2. Harley Davidson ,indian,etc are different class of bike and the true cruisers having all the physical features of what a cruiser is including high low end torque. On the other hand RE are NOT AT All a cruiser(I am talking about classic 350 and bullet standard,i don't even consider Thunderbird to be a bike… )Thunderbird is an experiment by RE, in my point of view , coz Thunderbird has blunders. Yes, Thunderbird looks AWESOME..I love that bike just for the look. Infact her looks counterbalance every other major or minor drawbacks of her.3. Our mind follow the facts but heart don't…my heart have a secret love for RE. Even though the vibrations are a hassle and it's a fact that they don't feels good to ride even at speed like 55 kmph , people still love it.So the overall conclusion it that you wanted a cruiser type bike and you got 40% genetic cruiser. That's all..be happy with that… Avenger is only cruiser available in such a low price… For a real cruiser , one must go to Harley , Indian, Intruder Suzuki,.4. So do not worry when people say that you sound have bought RE. Think that they are ignorant people who just blindly preach the name of RE without knowing the fact that Avenger is a far better cruiser than RE Thunderbird and much faster than any RE bikes(excluding 500cc).On the other hand RE classic and bullet standard are beautiful classic bikes which are legendary…and that doesn't make avenger inferior.
- Even though the CC is more on Thunderbird, Cruise 220 wins the Drag. Both the bikes are cruisers and choose the one you like. I personally prefer the Cruise because i save almost 80K and both serves the purpose of being Cruise bikes. Maintenance is cheaper on the Cruise. Choosing one is upto you if you are a fanboy of one of these brands.
- Well,the avenger churns out 19.5 hp so does the REthunerbird, but the RE has more torque than avenger. average of avenger is 40 and thunderbird below 30. braking of new RE is dual disc while in avenger the back is drum,so RE has an advantage there. the RE has a lot of vibrations and the avenger has negligible, price difference is about 60,000 between the two, and bajaj servicing is very cheap and the spare parts are also very cheap, so the BAJAJ AVENGER is a much more practical in my opinion,,. by the way i have ridden both these bikes a lot, and avenger best in terms of handling too.
- See I'll tell with respect to engine avenger 220 gets 19.1 hp approxre 350 gets 20 hp approxon the basis of engine avenger is refined and latest. Avenger is cruiser while re is kinda adventure bikes. Apart from that avenger fits in our budget for a commuter bike and touring bike. I'm riding my Avenger for almost 7.5 yrs. I ride my bike in the city on weekdays and go for long drive on weekends. But go with the choice that suits your needs and budget!!!
- Bullet has very much vibration while avenger cruiser 220 is very much smooth and comfortable in driving. Bullet is a high maintenance bike but on the other hand avenger is a low maintenance bike.
- Dayly i not mendal
- Avenger should be your choice if you want comfort and style in one go. RE is more of a status bike with heavy ride, that can be discomforting in daily usage, especially hilly terrain.
- If you have easy support on maintenance part and don't have cost issue then go for 350, else bajaj avenger is best and suits to pocket too. Low maintenance ok milage, comfortabel.
- U decide it what u want comfort or power...?? In avenger220 u get both 'but in 350 u get power and after a long time u won't feel comfortable on it specially on long routes ..
Avenger Cruise 220 Vs Avenger 220 Street Comparison FAQs
The Bajaj Avenger 220 Street is cheaper than Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 by Rs. To Be Announced.
For the BS6 version, 220 cc Petrol engine of Avenger Cruise 220 produces 19.03 PS @ 8500 rpm of power and 17.55 Nm @ 7000 rpm of torque. Whereas for the STD version, 220 cc Petrol engine of Avenger 220 Street produces 19.03 PS @ 8500 rpm of power and 17.55 Nm @ 7000 rpm of torque
User Reviews of Comparison
It's a motorcycle for the city and for doing short/half long trips.Its engine is powerful and you can always be sure of gripping high level slope.It's not a vehicle for running hard but it's too speed is fine to start when we are a beginner.It's comfortable but at the end of long trip the back pain is inevitable.Although, Is a wonderful vehicle.
I guess this is the best bike in its class. Its a low maintenance decent performance bike. A very comfortable bike for long rides and the pillions love it trust me.I have clocked over 1L kilometers on mine and its still new. The only issue is the chain and sprocket meed to be changed often and that is a bajaj trademark
I bet you'll not get a better cruiser in this price range. It is very comfortable for long rides. I have done Bangalore- Bhubaneswar and Delhi- Bhubaneswar in this bike. Not a single problem I have faced. Awesome bikes, thanks to Bajaj.
The body of my avenger cruise 220 made with a cheap material.When i saw rust in the body especially in fuel tank with in a month of purchase.I complained about it to the show room named pioneer in trivandrum.But they did not rectify it.
In the long run in the high way i got 48 ltrs average.Recently i went to gurudongmar lake(18600ft heigjt) sikkim from kolkata.I am not facing any problem at minus two degree temperature.I am very satisfied with bajaj avenger 220cc bike.
Images of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220,Bajaj Avenger 220 Street
Popular Bikes Comparison
- Start a new comparison
Choose your city
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :
Explore all New Cars of 2024
Explore all New Bikes of 2024
Explore all Scooters of 2024
Explore all Electric Car of 2024
Explore all Electric Bike of 2024
Ask the zigwheels community about a car or bike
Know what others say about a car or bike
Review a car or bike you own
- Reviews & Qna
- ▶ Videos
A Quick Comparison Between Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Vs Street 220
When one talks about powerful and hunky motorbikes, Bajaj is a brand to be revered in that conversation. Two of the most popular choices among people are the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 and the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 . Both of them belong not only to the same company but also to the same brand. Though there are a number of focal features that resemble each other there are some major differences as well.
Here is a List of Their Specifications Compared with Each Other:
1. engine .
There is no difference between the engines of the two bikes. They are just as powerful as each other. With 220cc engines, both the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 and Bajaj Avenger Street 220 have a maximum power of 18.76 bhp @8400 rpm and a maximum torque of 17.5 Nm @7000 rpm. Both of them have 2 cylinders each with a carburetor fuel delivery and an oil-cooled cooling system. The self-start system of both bikes makes it easier for the driver to start the engine of the bikes.
2. Fuel Consumption
This is where the real difference between the two models comes to light. In the case of fuel tank capacity, Bajaj Avenger Street 220 is a winner as it has a capacity of 14 liters in comparison to Cruise's 13 liters. On the other hand, Avenger Cruise has a better fuel reserve capacity of 3.8 Litres than Street's 3.4 liters. The Bajaj Avenger Street 220 gives a better mileage of 45 KMPL in comparison to its counterpart having that of 40 KMPL. There are shared wins and losses between the two.
Additional Read: Here is the Best Mileage Bikes
3. Weight and Dimensions
The Bajaj Avenger Street 220 is lesser in weight as well as body dimensions than Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220. The former has a curb weight of 150kg in comparison to its latter one having 159kg. Both of the bikes are pretty hefty and hunky. The Bajaj Street 220 has a lesser length at 2177mm than that of Cruise 220s 2210mm. Its width is also lower at 801mm than Cruiser 220's width of 806mm. The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 has a greater height of 1142mm than that of Avenger Street 220 which has a height of 1070mm.
4. Wheel and Tyres
The wheel size of both Avenger Cruise 220 and Avenger Street 220 is the same at 17 inches which is good enough. The wheel types on both are different. While the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 sports a spoke wheel, its counterpart, the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 sports alloy wheels. The front tire of both the models is the same at 90/90-17" 49P and so is the rear tire of the Bajaj Avenger Street 220 and the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 at 130/90-15" 66P. Only the type of wheel used on each of these bikes differs.
5. Chassis and Suspension
There is no difference between the two of them when it comes to the chassis type which is the Tubular Double Cradle. Both of them have Rear Shock Absorbers when it comes to the rear suspension. The front suspension in both the bikes boasts of their Anti Friction Brush.
The approximate price of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 in India is INR 1.04 lakhs. The approximate price of Bajaj Avenger Street 220, on the other hand, in India is INR 1.08 lakhs. The latter model is a bit costlier than the former one.
Additional Read: Best Bikes Under 1 Lakh in India
You have already crossed maximum otp regeneration attempts please wait for 20 min before sending next request , some error occurred. please try again later , moratorium information, you are signed out because you are signed into account from other location/device., terms & conditions.
- I/We agree that the submission of loan application to Bajaj Finance Ltd. does not imply automatic approval by Bajaj Finance Limited and that Bajaj Finance Ltd. will decide the quantum of the loan at its sole discretion and also reserves the right to reject any application and reserves the right to retain the application form along with the documents in case of rejection of loan.
- I/We also agree to furnish any additional documents as may be required by Bajaj Finance Ltd. as and when required.
- I/We certify that the information furnished above is true and accurate.
- I/We have read and understood the contents of all the pages of the loan application form and accept the same.
- Bike Reviews
2021 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 review, test ride
The bigger Avenger 220 Cruise is the one that stays true to the brand’s tag line, but has its own little flaws.
Published on May 19, 2021 07:00:00 AM
Unlike the Avenger Street 160 that debuted only in 2019, the Cruise 220 has been around for a while. Sitting at the top of the Avenger line-up, the Cruise differs from the Street in some functional aspects that make a world of a difference.
FEEL LIKE GOD
It’s a pretty bold tag line, but this Avenger Cruise 220 does make an impressive attempt at living up to it. For someone looking for a proper taste of what a cruiser has to offer, there isn’t an entry-level motorcycle that does it as well as the Cruise 220. The Cruise model is characterised by its wire-spoke wheels, generous amounts of chrome and long, low stance. The ergonomics, as well, are in line with what you’d expect from a cruiser – your feet are set forward, and a wide, swept-back handlebar enables you to manoeuvre the bike with very little effort. My only issue with this setup is that the handlebars will make contact with your knees while making sharp U-turns, or while filtering through traffic at slow speeds.
Just like with the Street, the Cruise also gets a tank-mounted secondary console with some tell-tale lights, but the fuel gauge is part of the primary handlebar-mounted fully digital unit. A tall, non-adjustable windscreen is part of the package as well, but I found that it does more harm than good for my 6-foot frame. A shorter rider will likely face less wind buffeting.
Just like the Street 160, the Cruise 220 also gets an engine that first debuted on a Pulsar, but has a reduction in power here. This 220cc, single-cylinder, oil-cooled engine is capable of peak output figures of 19.03hp at 8,500rpm and 17.55Nm at 7,000rpm. In application, this engine is notably calmer than the unit on the smaller Avenger and feels much more adept at maintaining highway speeds without too much stress. Performance is, unsurprisingly, better as well, and by a fair margin. The Cruise 220 gets to a 100kph nearly 10sec quicker than the Street 160.
The Cruise 220 costs about Rs 23,000 more than Street 160, at Rs 1.27 lakh. It’s a fair margin between the two, but if you’re looking for more performance, the ability to take your bike out on long highway rides, and the visual appeal of a cruiser, it’s a stretch you should consider making.
2021 Bajaj Avenger Street 160 review, test ride
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
₹ 1.45 lakh * on road price (New Delhi)
Copyright (c) Autocar India. All rights reserved.
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.
Pick from popular cities, need an expert opinion on your car and bike related queries, search by bike price.
Bikes under ₹ 50,000 Thousand
Bikes under ₹ 60,000 Thousand
Bikes under ₹ 70,000 Thousand
Bikes under ₹ 80,000 Thousand
Bikes under ₹ 1 Lakh
Bikes under ₹ 1.5 Lakh
Bikes under ₹ 2 Lakh
Bikes above ₹ 2 Lakh
Poll of the month
What do you think of Lewis Hamilton’s move to Ferrari?
He’ll win his 8th F1 title with Ferrari
He should have stayed with Mercedes
No difference; Verstappen will still win the title
Sign up for our newsletter
Get all the latest updates from the automobile universe
Bajaj Avenger Street 150 vs Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Comparison
The ex-showroom price of the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 in New Delhi starts at ₹ 1.23 Lakh
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 base engine returns 40 KM/L
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 gets bhp Petrol engine
@ 11.5% for 36 months
has 2 Difference s
has 1 Difference
Dimension and Weight
has No Difference s
Wheel and Tyres
Electricals, standard features.
has 5 Difference s
has 6 Difference s
Bajaj Avenger Street 150 Comparison with Similar Bikes
Bajaj Avenger Street 160
₹ 1.01 L
- EMI Starts at ₹ 3,334
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Comparison with Similar Bikes
Royal Enfield Hunter 350
₹ 1.5 - 1.69 L
- EMI Starts at ₹ 4,943
JAWA Forty Two
₹ 1.72 - 1.81 L
- EMI Starts at ₹ 5,686
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
₹ 1.74 L
- EMI Starts at ₹ 5,738
₹ 1.8 L
- EMI Starts at ₹ 5,949
Latest Comparison Video
Popular New Bike Comparison
- Honda Activa 125 vs TVS Jupiter comparison
Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 vs Hero Karizma ZMR comparison
TVS Apache RR 310 vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 comparison
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 vs TVS Ronin comparison
- Honda Activa 125 FI vs Suzuki New Access 125 comparison
- Honda Activa 6G vs Honda Activa 125 comparison
Kawasaki Ninja H2R vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 comparison
Suzuki Hayabusa vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R comparison
Suzuki Hayabusa vs Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R comparison
Kawasaki Ninja H2 vs Suzuki Hayabusa comparison
Yamaha YZF R15 V4.0 vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 comparison
Yamaha MT-15 V2.0 vs Yamaha YZF R15 V4.0 comparison
Yamaha MT-15 vs KTM 200 Duke comparison
KTM RC 200 vs KTM 200 Duke comparison
Yamaha MT-15 vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 comparison
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R vs BMW S 1000 RR comparison
Yamaha R15 V3.0 vs KTM RC 200 comparison
Yamaha YZF R15 V4.0 vs KTM RC 390 comparison
KTM RC 390 vs KTM 390 Duke comparison
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR vs BMW S 1000 RR comparison
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350 comparison
JAWA 300 vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 comparison
Royal Enfield Hunter 350 vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 comparison
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 vs Royal Enfield Hunter 350 comparison
Royal Enfield Classic 350 vs Royal Enfield Bullet 350 comparison
Triumph Speed 400 vs Harley-Davidson X440 comparison
TVS Apache RR 310 vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 comparison
Harley-Davidson Street 750 vs Royal Enfield Classic 350 comparison
Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 comparison
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy comparison
JAWA 42 vs JAWA Forty Two comparison
Triumph Bonneville T100 vs Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 comparison
Indian Scout Bobber vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob comparison
Hero Honda Splendor Plus vs Hero HF Deluxe comparison
TVS Sport vs Bajaj CT 100 comparison
Bajaj Platina 110 vs TVS Sport comparison
Bajaj Pulsar 150 vs TVS Apache RTR 160 comparison
TVS Radeon vs Hero Splendor Plus comparison
TVS Radeon vs Hero Honda Splendor Super comparison
Yamaha MT-15 vs KTM 125 Duke comparison
Bajaj Pulsar 125 vs Bajaj Pulsar 150 comparison
Yamaha MT-15 V2.0 vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS comparison
TVS Apache RTR 160 vs Bajaj Pulsar AS 150 comparison
Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS comparison
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V vs Bajaj Discover 125 comparison
Suzuki Intruder vs TVS Apache RTR 160 comparison
Honda X-Blade vs Suzuki Intruder comparison
- Compare Bikes
- Bajaj Avenger Street 150 STD vs Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 STD BS VI Comparison
- English हिन्दी
- Shortlisted Vehicles
- My Activity
- Profile Settings
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 vs Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Avenger street 160 vs avenger cruise 220, bajaj avenger street 160 vs bajaj avenger cruise 220 comparison.
- Brand / Model
Add another bikes to comparison
Pros and Cons
Bajaj avenger street 160.
- Looks like a classic cruiser with the low seating position, forward-set footpegs and easy-to-reach handlebars
- India’s most affordable cruiser
- Very easy to ride in the city
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
- The riding position is very comfortable
- Proper cruiser look at an affordable price
- Engine is refined and makes munching miles on the highway easy
- Dual-channel ABS would have been a nice addition
- Could have given better mileage output
- Build quality is not of the highest order
- Brakes could have been better
- The turning radius is massive
- Misses out on modern features like smartphone connectivity and navigation
Research more on Avenger Street 160 and Avenger Cruise 220
- Recent News
- View All News
- View All Videos
Competitors of Bajaj Avenger Street 160 and Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
User reviews of comparison.
- Avenger Street 160
- Avenger Cruise 220
With its comfortable fetish and City sport fisherman spirit, Bajaj Avenger Street 160 provides riders with an..... Read More
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Cruise Cool, Ride Smart City Streets Conquered
Not exclusively a sportfisherman, the Bajaj Avenger Street 160 is a clever agent that's Navigating megacity Highways..... Read More
With its mix of coincidental interpretation and traditional sport fisherman design, the Bajaj Avenger Street 160..... Read More
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Cruise the Streets with Style
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 is a traditional sportfisherman that combines fineness and diurnal comfort for a stylish..... Read More
Avenger Street 160 offers a comfortable ride
The Bajaj Avenger Street 160 offers a comfortable ride with its cruiser design and smooth handling. Riders appreciate..... Read More
- Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Reviews
Cruising in Comfort with Timeless Style and Power
The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is a stellar cruiser bike. Its comfortable riding position and cushioned seat make long..... Read More
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Classic Cruiser, Timeless Comfort Journey in Style
Cruise in performance and comfort with the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220, a dateless sportfisherman that's Beyond..... Read More
A passage of comfort and performance is what the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 offers suckers to take. The Avenger Cruise..... Read More
Avenger Cruise 220 Cruise in Style, Conquer the Roads
The Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is a traditional sportfisherman that blends fineness and driving aptitude, full of luxury..... Read More
Since 2018, I have been using the Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 and am thoroughly pleased with its comfort, performance, and..... Read More
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Reviews
- Popular Bikes
- Upcoming Bikes
- Latest Bikes
FAQs on Bajaj Avenger Street 160 and Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220
Which bike is better bajaj avenger street 160 or bajaj avenger cruise 220, which bike among bajaj avenger street 160 and bajaj avenger cruise 220 is cheaper.
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 vs Bajaj Avenger Street 180
BikeWale brings you comparison of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 and Bajaj Avenger Street 180. The ex-showroom price of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is ₹ 1,41,078 and Bajaj Avenger Street 180 is ₹ 88,607. Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 is available in 2 colours and 1 variant and Bajaj Avenger Street 180 is available in 2 colours. Apart from prices, you can also find comparison of these bikes based on displacement, mileage, performance, and many more parameters. Comparison between these bikes have been carried out to help users make correct buying decision between Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 and Bajaj Avenger Street 180.
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 vs Bajaj Avenger Street 180 Comparison Overview
Avenger Cruise 220
Avenger Street 180
- USER REVIEWS
- Similar Comparisons
- Expert Comparisons
Power & performance, brakes, wheels & suspension, dimensions & chassis, manufacturer warranty, service & maintenance schedule, instrument cluster, mobile app connectivity, light system, gps & charging, pillion comfort, additional features, user reviews, images of avenger cruise 220 & avenger street 180.
Videos of Avenger Cruise 220 & Avenger Street 180
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Comparison with Similar Bikes
Bajaj Avenger Street 180 Comparison with Similar Bikes
FAQs about Avenger Cruise 220 & Avenger Street 180
More from experts on avenger cruise 220 & avenger street 180.
By Pratheek Kunder 6 years ago
Popular Cruiser bikes
BikeWale take utmost care in providing you the accurate information about prices, feature, specs, and colors for comparison of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 vs Bajaj Avenger Street 180. However, BikeWale can't be held liable for any direct/indirect damage or loss. For comparison of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 vs Bajaj Avenger Street 180, the base version has been considered. You can compare any version for the comparison of Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 vs Bajaj Avenger Street 180.
- Compare Bikes